Thursday 23 January 2014

Money can't buy you happiness.

24th Jan 2014

I have heard that all my life, and I am probably still hearing it today. Interestingly enough, the majority of people who are saying this do not have a lot of money themselves.

The truth is, they are right. Money can't buy you happiness. But it sure can buy you freedom - the freedom to live your life 100% on your terms, and that can give a lot of happiness. 

And THIS CAN make you become much happier, believe it or not. And this is why I am writing this today.

If you're tired of working just to get through another day, if you're willing to earn double, triple or even ten times your income today, if you're finally willing to make work "an option" rather than a necessity - If this describes your mindset, please write your comments in this blog and dedicate the next ten minutes to think how to achieve and why to achieve because it is important that one should have a reason for doing a particular activity.

Even I did this and my objective is dam clear that I should be happy at the end of the day.  And invariably I am happier everyday than yesterday :) 

Love This..

No comments:

Post a Comment